Come Out of the Box
Ask Yourself The Following Questions
1. Am I happy in my current position/job/career?
"The constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --- Benjamin Franklin
2. Does my current work challenge me?
"I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead I run towards it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet." --- Nadia Comaneci
3. Am I passionate about the work I do?
"There is no passion to be found in playing small --- in settling for a life that is less than what you are capable of living." --- Nelson Mandela
4. Do I have a flexible schedule?
“Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible - the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family.” --- Virginia Satir
6. Does my income support the lifestyle I'd like to live?
"Do what you love and the money will follow." --- Marsha Sinetar
7. Do I have the freedom to be me?
"If a man is not faithful to his own individuality, he cannot be loyal to anything." --- Claude McKay
8. In my current work am I positively impacting the lives of others?
"Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours." --- Les Brown
9. Is there balance between my work and personal life?
"Balance is good because one extreme or the other leads to misery, and I've spent a lot of my life at one of those extremes." --- Trent Reznor
10. Do I work in an environment where the management supports and helps me succeed?
"People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads and the boss drives." --- Theodore Roosevelt
5. Can I take a day/week/month off from work without being penalized?
"Lost time is never found again." --- Benjamin Franklin
If your answer to one or more of the questions is NO, you owe it to yourself to contact Cherie Hanson to discuss how a career in real estate might help you change your answers to YES!